Low voltage DC servo motor is an industrial automation actuator with high control accuracy and fast response speed. It runs stably and is suitable for all kinds of automation equipment and instruments. It is widely used in textile machinery, printing machinery, packaging machinery, medical equipment, semiconductor equipment, metallurgical machinery, automatic assembly line, industrial robots and other fields.
ADVANTAGES OF DC SERVO MOTOR
The low-voltage DC servo motor comprises a stator, a rotor core, a motor rotating shaft, a motor winding commutator, a motor winding, a speed measuring motor winding, and a speed measuring motor commutator. The rotor core is composed of silicon steel stamping sheet and is superposition fixed on the motor rotating shaft. Low voltage DC servo motor has good speed control characteristics, but also can achieve smooth control in the whole speed zone, almost no oscillation, small size, high efficiency, energy saving, low noise, no heating, long life.
1. High output power.
2. Resonant and vibration-free operation.
3. The encoder determines the accuracy and resolution.
4 high efficiency, light load can be close to 90%.
5. High torque-to-inertia ratio, it can accelerate the load quickly.
6. “Reserve” capability, 2-3 times continuous power, short duration.
7. With “reserve” torque, 5-10 times the rated torque in the short term.
8. The motor is kept cool and the current consumption is proportional to the load.
9. Quiet sounds can be heard at high speed.
10. Available high speed torque keeps rated torque at 90% of NL speed.